IBSite is an extension to CodeSite 2 from Raize Software which allows CodeSite messages to be sent from Interbase Stored Procedures and Triggers. It comes as a collection of UDF's (User Defined Functions), which once installed into Interbase, can be called like any other statement from Interbase SQL.
SQLSite is an extension to CodeSite 2 from Raize Software which allows CodeSite messages to be sent from SQL Server Stored Procedures and Triggers. It comes as a collection of Extended Stored Procedures, which once installed into SQL Server, can be called like any other procedure from T-SQL.
FileExplorer is a free add-in for Delphi 2005, which provides Explorer-like functionality in a dockable window inside the IDE. Some of the features include:
- Fully dockable, just like the standard IDE Windows, including support for the IDE's Desktop's feature, auto-hide, etc.
- Smart Resize, which changes the window layout depending on its location.
- Drag and Drop from FileExplorer to many parts of the IDE (Project Manager, Code Editor, etc)
- Jump to the current Project directory, the active File's directory, or any directory in your VCL or .NET Library Path.
- Open a Command Prompt or Windows Explorer in the selected directory.